CCC Racing Teams:CCC - CatUP Coaching Racing Team
Latest Racing Results
CCC - CatUP Coaching Results
4th - 2014 NC State Crit Championships
4th - 2014 NC Road Race Championship (6/15 CAT)
10th - 2014 NC Road Race Championship (6/15 CAT)
5th - 2014 NC Road Race Championship (6/14 Age Group)
7th - 2014 NC Road Race Championship (6/14 Age Group)
9th - 2014 NC Road Race Championship (6/14 Age Group)
2nd - 2014 BHB Tuesday Night Crit Series (6/10)
4th - 2014 BHB Tuesday Night Crit Series (6/10)
6th - 2014 BHB Tuesday Night Crit Series (6/3)
6th - 2014 Tour of Franklinton
24th Annual Firecracker 100K and 50K Ride
The July 4th Firecracker Ride is changing locations!!!!!!!!!
Highlights for 2016:
- Ride kicks off at 8:00 am with on-site registration opening at 6:30 am.
- Bike friendly 50k and 100k routes with less city traffic and a streamlined start. SAG vehicle support provided by HAM Pubic Radio Services of North Carolina. Loaded rest stops with snacks and drinks from Whole Foods and plenty of encouragement!
- Parking adjacent to the Brewery. No more "commuting" to and from the start/finish.
- Post-ride, there will be food trucks, live music, games for kids and riders alike……and of course, great beer! Post-ride festivities begin at 11:00 am.
- Post-ride massage services provided by Hands On Health ($1 per minute up to 20 mins).
- Your first dri-fit t-shirt is included with your registration when you sign-up by Friday, June 17th. Additional t-shirts cost $12.00 each.
- Register online via USA Cycling for $30 per rider (save $5 over day-of registration). Use your existing USAC license/account or create one for free.
https://www.usacycling.org/register/2016-1904 (see registration details below for more info)
- Pre-registration packets can be picked up at All Star Bike Shop in Cary (see dates/times below).
- Day-of on-site registration is $35.00.
Proceeds from the ride will benefit the Greater Carolinas Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
Cut-off dates, times and registration details:
- Online registration for the ride with free t-shirt and a packet closes: Friday, June 17th at midnight, 12:00 AM EST (see below for packet pick-up times).
- Pre-registration packets can be picked up before the ride on Thursday, June 30th or Friday, July 1st from 4:00-7:00 PM EST or Saturday, July 2nd from 10:00-5:00 PM EST at All Star Bike Shop in Cary.
- Online registration with NO pre-registration packet runs from Saturday, June 18th to Sunday, July 3rd at 10:00 PM EST.
- Day-of registration and packet pickup opens at 6:30 AM EST on July 4th.
- Online registration available through USA Cycling:
- By registering at USA Cycling, pre-registered riders NO LONGER HAVE TO SIGN A PAPER WAIVER. USA Cycling collects your online signature.
- Please note that to pre-register, you must create a USA cycling account, but creation of an account does not cost anything. If you already have an account or racing license, life is even easier. Once you create an account, you can sign up for which ride you want and any additional items that you might want to purchase (i.e. extra cool t-shirts). When you get to the Order Summary Page, you have to check items that you do not want to remove them from your cart. By default, USA Cycling adds a one day license option (for those who do not already hold a USA Cycling license). You DO NOT have to have a one day license to ride the Firecracker Ride, so remove this from your cart if you do not want it.
- If you purchase a one day license you are entitled to the USA Cycling accident medical coverage the day of the event. All medical coverage is subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions of the policy. For more detailed information please contact USA Cycling.
Where does your money go? There are a lots of costs to putting on a ride like this, and we can typically yield about $10 / person per registration to go towards to the MS Society. Please consider making an extra donation below. Our hard working volunteers are doing this for the love of the sport and the passion we have for the MS Society's goals. Please join us in the fight, join us for the after ride party, and support our sponsors who support our community. Thanks!